YOUTH CITIZENSHIP AWARD
Our Youth Citizenship Award is dedicated to honor the children of FALEO-LA members. The award promotes youth citizenship by recognizing youth involvement in extracurricular activities (sports, music, dance, community service, church, Police Explorers, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc.). We encourage all our FALEO-LA members to encourage their children to be recognized for their hard work and achievement in their organization.
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING 2021 APPLICATIONS SOON!
PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR OUR FORM.
How to apply:
• Fill out application (click the link below).
• FALEO-LA family member (son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, etc.)
• Age: 18 and under
• Participate in an organized group.
• Video (YouTube upload)
▪ Create 15 seconds to a 1-minute video.
▪ Introduction example: “Hi, my name is (insert name). I am (age) years old
and I play (sport) for (organization). What I like about (sport) is
___________. Please consider me for the FALEO-LA Youth Citizen Award.”
▪ After introduction, applicant performs their sport.
▪ Include link of video on application.