YOUTH CITIZENSHIP AWARD
Our Youth Citizenship Award is dedicated to honor the children of FALEO-LA members. The award promotes youth citizenship by recognizing youth involvement in extracurricular activities (sports, music, dance, community service, church, Police Explorers, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc.). We encourage all our FALEO-LA members to encourage their children to be recognized for their hard work and achievement in their organization.
How to apply:
• Fill out application (click the link below).
• FALEO family member (son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, etc.)
• Age: 18 and under
• Participate in an organized group.
• Video (YouTube upload)
▪ Create 15 seconds to a 1-minute video.
▪ Introduction example: “Hi, my name is (insert name). I am (age) years old
and I play (sport) for (organization). What I like about (sport) is
___________. Please consider me for the FALEO Youth Citizen Award.”
▪ After introduction, applicant performs their sport.
▪ Include link of video on application.
Sample Video below: